Testing glob(3)

Tue Oct 17 16:10:00 GMT 2006

I'm about to apply a new version of glob(3), taken from FreeBSD, which
finally supports POSIX stuff like GLOB_NOMATCH.  However, to maintain
backward compatibility, I had to tweak glob same way as the old glob was
tweaked.

So my question is this:  Does anybody know of a good glob(3) test
application which preferably builds and tests OOTB?