speclib vs. -lc trouble.
Dave Korn
dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com
Sun Apr 12 17:25:00 GMT 2009
Dave Korn wrote:
>> I'll check something in shortly.
Howzat going? I see you've checked some stuff in but I'm still running on
yesterday's CVS.
> Here's a recipe to make a working libc.a from a broken (as currently
> generated on head) libc.a:
Here's a patch that I think should also do the job, against r1.18 of
speclib. Using the resulting libc.a resolves my ld-bootstrap testcase (also
my gcc bootstrap that was segfaulting in ld when libgcj gets linked with
"-ldl"), so now I'm going to install a full sysroot and try it out for a while.
winsup/cygwin/ChangeLog
* speclib: Forcibly add idata head, and rename symbols to
avoid collisions at link time.
cheers,
DaveK
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: speclib-take-3.diff
Type: text/x-c
Size: 1147 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-developers/attachments/20090412/dd49fa2f/attachment.bin>
More information about the Cygwin-developers
mailing list