cygwin (self-compiled) does not run (Re: cygwin patch&test workflow?)

Tue Oct 20 15:55:00 GMT 2009

Thomas Wolff wrote:
> Any further comments or help on this problem?

>> --- Process 984, exception C0000005 at 6106D075

  So, what's going on at 0x6106d075, and why does whatever it is cause a
crash?  Use addr2line or gdb and find the corresponding area of the source.

> Can anyone reproduce this (with a setup.exe-installed src package, to be
> consistent)?

  I don't have time to try this right now, but if you haven't got to the
bottom of it in the next 48hrs or so I'll be able to find a bit of space to
test it.

    cheers,
      DaveK