building cygwin: bug and question

Tue Oct 26 17:06:00 GMT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:21:38PM +0100, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>Hi,
>
>bug first:
>I noticed that running "make clean" in the build directory
>also remove
>
>winsup/cygwin/tlsoffsets.h
>winsup/cygwin/devices.cc

As you can see from the Makefile, it is supposed to delete these files.
They are generated files.

>How should I configure ?
>I found nothing on the source documentation

You'll have to play around more with things like --prefix and
--exec-prefix.  I don't have the exact commands since they are
essentially embedded in the bowels of the "mknetrel" script.  Corinna
doesn't use that but I assume she has something similar.