Accessing native NT namespace as filesystem

Daniel Colascione dan.colascione@gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:08:00 GMT 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Eric Blake <eblake@redhat.com> wrote:
> /proc/sys, to match /proc/registry?  Otherwise, I like /devices more than
> /sys, since /sys on Linux tends to be more introspective of kernel options
> than exposing an alternate namespace for file systesm.

May I propose just using /nt ? /devices could be confused with /dev,
and /sys might be confused with Linux sysfs. (I can imagine a program
checking whether /sys exists and doing something depending on the
result.)