Cygwin changes needed for MSYS

Christopher Faylor cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com
Wed Feb 12 17:57:00 GMT 2014


On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 01:01:30PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>On 10/21/2013 11:11 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Is it safe to assume that no one is actually interested in this?
>
>Interested, but too busy to do even my normal piss-poor job of 
>maintaining existing cygwin packages, much less investigate the new MSYS 
>hooks.
>
>The number of unread messages in my mingw-devel and mingw-user mailing 
>list folder keeps going up, so I assume folks over there are continuing 
>to work on MSYS 2.0.  Maybe that's a bad assumption...

YA ping.  I've basically forgotten what I actually did here but I'm willing
to dust off the effort if I can actually get someone to look at it.

At this point, however, I don't think it's likely that anyone on the MSYS
side of the fence really cares or will be willing to move to using cygwin1.dll.

cgf



More information about the Cygwin-developers mailing list