backtrace(3) in Cygwin

Corinna Vinschen corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Fri Mar 20 19:15:00 GMT 2015


Hi David,

On Mar 17 09:57, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar 16 22:21, David Stacey wrote:
> > On 16/03/15 10:07, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > >Unfortunately there are some preliminaries before I can take a closer
> > >look, namely the copyright assignment we need from everybody who's
> > >providing more than just trivial patches to Cygwin, see
> > >https://cygwin.com/contrib.html, the "Before you get started" section.
> > >Fill out https://cygwin.com/assign.txt and send it to the address given
> > >in the pamphlet.  If you're writing code for Cygwin only in your spare
> > >time, forget the part about your employer.
> > 
> > I'm hoping that this won't be a problem. I'm more than happy to assign my
> > own copyright to Red Hat. My employer has no claim to work I do in my own
> > time on my own equipment. However, Cygwin might be a grey area, as we use
> > Cygwin extensively in our development work. So I've already asked my
> > employer to sign the copyright and patent waiver. Assuming this is signed,
> > I'll send both parts together.
> > 
> > So let's proceed assuming that this is going to happen.

FYI, as I just wrote on the cygwin ML, legal gave us permission to
collect the copyright assignments as PDF.   Print it, sign it, scan as
PDF, and send to ges-info AT redhat DOT com.  That's all from now on!


Thanks,
Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer                 cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-developers/attachments/20150320/222dc40b/attachment.sig>


More information about the Cygwin-developers mailing list