Coverity Scan Static Analysis
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Wed Oct 21 08:29:00 GMT 2015
Hi David,
On Oct 20 21:11, David Stacey wrote:
> I've upgraded our Coverity Scan analysis to use Coverity version 7.7.0.4.
> I've run this over the most recent snapshot code, and three defects were
> eliminated. I assume these were false positives that were reported by
> Coverity 7.6.0 but fixed in the later version. No new defects were detected.
>
> The Coverity Scan analysis is performed on Cygwin snapshots as and when they
> are created. We haven't had a new snapshot for a while, and hence it's been
> over a month since Coverity was run previously.
thanks for letting us know. I guess I'll upload a new snapshot next
week, after I had a chance to look into the various issues which piled
up over the last few weeks.
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-developers/attachments/20151021/2e38aafe/attachment.sig>
More information about the Cygwin-developers
mailing list