How is a Cygwin EXE/DLL customized?
Marco Atzeri
marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:27:00 GMT 2018
Am 26.07.2018 um 00:25 schrieb Paul Benedict:
> Good day,
>
> If what I am seeing is correct, can I be pointed to the Cygwin Git project and/or files where those customizations of GCC and LD have taken place? I am really interested in learning the "boot" sequences of Cygwin EXE/DLL and how they get written into the binaries. Documentation in this area seems very scarce.
you should look at the patches for GCC included in the source package
code. You can download it with cygwin setup, just click on the "Src ?"
column for the gcc row. It will be put in "/usr/src"
There are no patches for binutils/ld for what I see on its source
package
> Cheers and God bless,
> Paul
Regards
Marco
---
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprüft.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
More information about the Cygwin-developers
mailing list