3.3.0: Possible regression in cygwin DLL (Win10); fixed in snapshot

Corinna Vinschen corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Sat Nov 6 17:20:17 GMT 2021


On Nov  6 12:38, Ken Brown wrote:
> [Repeating my reply, which I sent to the wrong list.]
> 
> On 11/6/2021 7:42 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Nov  6 15:10, Takashi Yano wrote:
> > > Ken Brown wrote:
> > > > On 11/5/2021 3:41 PM, Takashi Yano via Cygwin wrote:
> 
> > > > > What about setting pipe mode to byte by default?
> > > > 
> > > > I have a vague recollection that this caused some other problem, but I'll have
> > > > to review the email discussions from a few months ago.  I'm traveling at the
> > > > moment and won't get to this for a few days.
> 
> I found it:
> 
>   https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-developers/2021-August/012219.html

Ah, right.  Thx!


Corinna


More information about the Cygwin-developers mailing list