FW: [PATCH] mkpasswd.c - allows selection of specific user
Mark Bradshaw
bradshaw@staff.crosswalk.com
Sat Jan 12 04:33:00 GMT 2002
That's what I (a sys admin) thought too. I like that. I think I'll try the
brackets and see how it looks.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert Collins [mailto:robert.collins@itdomain.com.au]
> Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 4:19 AM
> To: cygwin-patches@cygwin.com
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] mkpasswd.c - allows selection of specific user
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>
> > These are nice changes, but I have a few observations:
>
> > 2) I don't think there is any reason to report the number if you
> > are translating the text, so, I'd prefer:
> >
> > mkpasswd: The user name could not be found
>
> My 2c: keep the number. Put it in brackets or something. It's
> a _lot_ easier for sysadmins.
>
> Rob
>
More information about the Cygwin-patches
mailing list