Patch for sub-second resolution in stat(2)
Thu Jun 6 05:25:00 GMT 2002
Oh sh*t. It turns out that my changelog entry was more broken than just
formatting. I've appended and attached a new one to this email (the
attachment is because I'm unclear that Outlook Express keeps the
Sorry for imposing my sordid learning experience on everyone.
2002-06-05 Conrad Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fhandler.cc (fhandler_base::fstat): Initialise tv_nsec member of
st_atim, st_mtim, and st_ctim fields.
* fhandler_disk_file.cc (fhandler_disk_file::fstat_helper): Ditto.
* fhandler_process.cc (fhandler_process::fstat): Ditto.
* glob.c (stat32_to_STAT): Copy across the whole st_atim,
st_mtime, and st_ctim fields.
* syscalls.cc (stat64_to_stat32): Ditto.
* times.cc (to_timestruc_t): New function.
(time_as_timestruc_t): New function.
* winsup.h: Add to_timestruc_t and time_as_timestruc_t functions.
* include/cygwin/stat.h: Replace time_t with timestruc_t
throughout for all file times, removing the st_spare1, st_spare2,
and st_spare3 fields in the process. Add macros to access tv_sec
fields by old names.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 782 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Cygwin-patches