[PATCH] interruptable accept

Corinna Vinschen cygwin-patches@cygwin.com
Mon Jul 1 05:49:00 GMT 2002


On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 02:22:36PM +0200, Thomas Pfaff wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > If that helps, look into net.cc, wsock_event::wait().  It's doing
> > something similar for send/recv.
> 
> I have already checked, but this for overlapped I/O and can't be used
> with accept. In a first step i will put all that stuff into the accept
> call, then you can decide whether it make sense to create new methods.

Sorry if I didn't make this clear enough.  The hint to wsock_event::wait()
was just to point to an example using multiple events, not to push you
into the direction of using overlapped IO which obviously don't work
with accept().

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer                                mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.



More information about the Cygwin-patches mailing list