[Setup] [Patch] New Views for Skipped Packages and Installed Packages (keeps)

Brian Keener bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
Tue Jul 23 18:24:00 GMT 2002


Robert Collins wrote:
> > CVSROOT and cannot find a val-tags file or val-tags setting 
> > in any of the 
> > files.
> > 
> > This is the CVSROOT that is it's own package below 
> > cygwin-apps correct?
> 
> Yes, and I've been looking directly via ssh. Tsk tsk. It doesn't appear
> on checked out copies for some reason.
>

Say Robert - there wouldn't happen to be a similar problem to this (ie stuff 
shows up under ssh but not with the web or cvs checkout) on ResEdit would 
there.  I happened to notice it was under the cygwin-apps also and had your 
name on it.  I checked it out but have been unable to get a successful 
configure or make on it.

Any suggestions 

bk




More information about the Cygwin-patches mailing list