ATTN Gerrit (Was Re: For masochists: the leap o faith)
Robert Collins
rbcollins@cygwin.com
Thu Nov 20 23:25:00 GMT 2003
On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 10:35, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Hello Robert,
>
> On 20. November 2003 at 22:09 you wrote:
>
> RC> On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 08:05, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >> I backported it into cygwin's 3.3.2 branch but I haven't seen Gerrit around
> >> for a while to generate a new gcc.
>
> I'm out of office and it is a lot of work to do here in my company.
> I'll try to get 3.3.2 ready over the weekend.
Cool - thank you. If I can help, let me know.
Rob
--
GPG key available at: <http://www.robertcollins.net/keys.txt>.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-patches/attachments/20031120/40f4c74f/attachment.sig>
More information about the Cygwin-patches
mailing list