patch for audio recording with /dev/dsp
Gerd Spalink
Gerd.Spalink@t-online.de
Fri Jan 23 20:19:00 GMT 2004
Hi Corinna,
Yes, I'm on the cygwin-patches and cygwin-developers mailing lists (and I also peek into the cygwin mailing
list now and then at cygwin.com), so I read your message.
Regarding the copyright assignment, I haven't sent yet the part that my employer should sign,
but I'm working on it. My personal part should be at RedHat already.
Gerd
-----Original Message-----
From: Corinna Vinschen [SMTP:cygwin-patches@cygwin.com]
Sent: Freitag, 23. Januar 2004 11:12
To: Gerd.Spalink@t-online.de
Cc: cygwin-patches@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: patch for audio recording with /dev/dsp
Hi Gerd,
I'm not sure if you read this. Are you going to send us a copyright
assignment according to http://cygwin.com/contrib.html ?
Corinna
On Dec 8 00:35, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 03:37:19AM +0100, Gerd Spalink wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >This patch changes the device /dev/dsp so that audio recording works.
> >I have tested it with
> >cp /dev/dsp test.wav (stop by hitting ctrl-C)
> >and subsequent playback with
> >cp test.wav /dev/dsp
> >
> >I also tested successfully with bplay of the gramofile package
> >(with some hangups that I link to the terminal handling of this software).
> >
> >I am now considering implementing /dev/mixer ...
> >
> >Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks for the patch but have you checked out http://cygwin.com/contrib.html ?
> AFAIK, we don't have an assignment on file with you so we can't
> incorporate any substantial patches from you into cygwin.
>
> cgf
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.
More information about the Cygwin-patches
mailing list