Honor DESTDIR in w32api and mingw
Fri Oct 16 20:57:00 GMT 2009
Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Why are you setting DESTDIR? My understanding is that for DESTDIR to work
>> reliably, you need to use $(DESTDIR), but not set it. Then make will
>> default it to empty, which can be changed by either 'make DESTDIR=...' or
>> 'env DESTDIR=... make -e'.
> Oh, ok. I'll take those bits out -- I'm just always used to explicitly
> setting it (empty). I see that, if they support DESTDIR at all, both
> automake-generated and custom Makefile.in's in src/ seem to follow your
Better? Who can approve this?
2009-10-15 Charles Wilson <...>
Honor DESTDIR for winsup/mingw and winsup/w32api.
* winsup/mingw/Makefile.in: Honor DESTDIR and add to
* winsup/mingw/mingwex/Makefile.in: Honor DESTDIR.
* winsup/mingw/profile/Makefile.in: Honor DESTDIR.
* winsup/w32api/Makefile.in Honor DESTDIR and add to
* winsup/w32api/lib/Makefile.in: Honor DESTDIR and add to
* winsup/w32api/lib/ddk/Makefile.in: Honor DESTDIR.
* w32api/lib/directx/Makefile.in: Honor DESTDIR.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Cygwin-patches