[PATCH] Fix misc aliasing warnings.
Sat Jan 9 11:14:00 GMT 2010
Here's a bunch of fixes for more sensitive aliasing warnings present in
* fhandler_disk_file.cc (fhandler_base::fstat_helper): Add new
overload that accepts LARGE_INTEGER rather than FILETIME arguments.
(fhandler_base::fstat_by_handle): Don't alias arguments in call
to fstat_helper, allowing new overload to resolve invocation.
* fhandler.h (fhandler_base::fstat_helper): Prototype new overload.
* fhandler_floppy.cc (fhandler_dev_floppy::get_drive_info): Avoid
* fhandler_proc.cc (format_proc_cpuinfo): Likewise.
* passwd.cc (internal_getpwsid): Avoid sequence point warning.
* syscalls.cc (gethostid): Avoid aliasing.
* include/cygwin/in6.h (IN6_ARE_ADDR_EQUAL): Likewise.
With this it all builds and the resulting DLL hasn't shown up any surprises,
although I haven't exercised the floppy code any. (Don't even have one these
days.) Still, it's probably safe enough to go on head which is unstable after
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9063 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Cygwin-patches