[PATCH v4 0/5] find_fast_cwd_pointer rewrite
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Tue Apr 1 08:12:53 GMT 2025
On Mar 31 15:48, Jeremy Drake via Cygwin-patches wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2025, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
> > On Mar 31 13:58, Jeremy Drake via Cygwin-patches wrote:
> > > On Mon, 31 Mar 2025, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi Jeremy,
> > > >
> > > > Thank you, I approved your request on sware. You now have
> > > > write-after-approval permissions, so please continue to send patches to
> > > > cygwin-patches first and wait for approval from Takashi, Jon or me.
> > >
> > > I tried to push this patchset but I'm getting Permission denied
> > > (publickey) from ssh. I assume this is still waiting on overseers.
> > > Should I expect an email from them when things are ready?
> >
> > Usually you should get a mail from overseers. I CCed them, just to
> > be sure.
>
> Got the mail, patch series pushed.
:+1:
> I guess I need to start worrying about
> getting the "committer" identity right for which project I'm pusing to now
> too ;)
I'm usually only split between my private and my company identity :)
Corinna
More information about the Cygwin-patches
mailing list