[PATCH] Cygwin: gendef: add ARM64 stub for $fe in gendef
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Wed Jan 7 10:35:32 GMT 2026
Oh drat, I just realized that I said I CC Jeremy and then forgot.
Now he's CCed, sorry!
On Dec 22 12:08, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> [CC Jeremy, would be nice if you could take a look into the assembler
> code. Thanks!]
>
> On Dec 19 17:17, Thirumalai Nagalingam wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Please find the attached patch which adds an ARM64 stub for the $fe routine in
> > the gendef script.
> >
> > Any feedback or nits are very welcome. The changes are documented with inline
> > comments and is intended to be self-explanatory. please let me know if any part
> > of this patch should be adjusted.
>
> The comments explain nicely, thanks. The same goes for your other three
> patches to the gendef script. I just can't check reliably on the
> correctness of the assembler code, that's why I'm CCing Jeremy.
>
> The only minor nit I have: There's a TODO comment prior to this code
> snippet. This patch should probably remove it, given it adds the
> missing code.
>
>
> Thanks,
> Corinna
More information about the Cygwin-patches
mailing list