[PATCH] Cygwin: gendef: add_sigfe_maybe for TLS initialization

Thirumalai Nagalingam thirumalaicse2020@gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 05:03:53 GMT 2026


Resending this email as when it was sent, I wasn't subscribed to the
mailing list.

Sorry for the spam, Jon. :(

--
Thanks
Thirumalai Nagalingam


On Tue, 8 Sept, 2026, 10:22 am Thirumalai Nagalingam, <
thirumalaicse2020@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> I saw your email regarding [PATCH] Cygwin: gendef: add_sigfe_maybe for TLS
> initialization on the mailing list.
>
> I realized that I had missed sharing the earlier context with everyone. To
> keep the mailing list informed, I'm forwarding below the email I sent to
> Corinna on April 28, 2026, while transitioning out of my previous role.
>
> Adding it here for reference.
>
> Thanks for your guidance & support always.
>
> Thanks,
> Thirumalai Nagalingam
>
>
>
> On Tue, 28 Apr, 2026, 3:54 pm Thirumalai Nagalingam, <
> thirumalai.nagalingam@multicorewareinc.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Corinna,
>>
>>
>>
>> quick heads-up that I’ll be moving on from my current role so my
>> colleague Chandru [chandru.kumaresan@multicorewareinc.com] from our team
>> will be taking over and will follow up on ongoing discussions and any
>> pending queries.
>>
>>
>>
>> Also, a few pieces of our extended work are nearing completion and
>> currently under internal review. These include patches around aarch64
>> support (autoload stubs, SSP enablement, exceptions.cc [make-context]) and
>> an initial CPU ID implementation.
>>
>> Patches will be sent upstream once it is ready.
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks for the support so far :)
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks & regards
>>
>> Thirumalai Nagalingam
>>
>


More information about the Cygwin-patches mailing list