problem with libgnomeprint22 setup.hint
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Mon Aug 29 13:57:00 GMT 2005
On Aug 29 09:38, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 03:32:13PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On Aug 29 09:27, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >> >upset: *** warning package libgnomeprint22 requires non-existent package libart_lgpl2
> >>
> >> I changed this to libart_gpl.
> >
> >Would it be possible to mail the upset output to this list automatically?
>
> That would spam this list with hundreds of messages, unfortunately.
>
> I don't think it's a good idea.
>
> And for the ever-vigilant police force which springs into action when
> there are obvious observations to be made: Yes, I know that there are
> ways I could change things to make the message only show up once. [...]
You killed a wonderful 100 mail thread before it even had a chance to see
daylight. That's terrible, you know that, right?
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.
More information about the Cygwin-talk
mailing list