cygwin + windows update = lock up (W2K SP4)

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel.it
Fri May 19 12:13:00 GMT 2006

Probably this is due to a misconfigured hippo.
Some time ago it happened to me to add:

	fall=true

to hippo.cfg and I had similar symptoms (except that packages different
from hippo would succeed the update from time to time).

Ciao,

	Danilo