Regarding the Cygwin Environment variables

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Wed May 2 12:02:00 GMT 2007


On 02 May 2007 12:47, One Angry User wrote:

> On a cloudy Wednesday, the 2nd day of May, 2007, Carlo Florendo's computer
> deigned to emit the following stream of bytes: 
> 
>> Pandare, Prasad wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> Good morning !!
>>> 
>>> Can I please know which command I should fire for getting cygcheck
>>> output?
>> 
>> I'd like to order one keg of beer.
> 
> Can I please know which orifice I should use to drink the aforementioned
> beer?
> 
> OAU


  Installing the beer into /dev/nose or /dev/ear, while possible, is not a
supported usage.  We only support installation of beer into /dev/mouth on this
list.  Other usages may or may not work, and may have unexpected
side-effects[*].


    cheers,
      DaveK

[*] - Or perhaps entirely expected and predictable ones.  YMMV.
-- 
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....



More information about the Cygwin-talk mailing list