Current state of pthread implementation?

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Wed May 2 13:59:00 GMT 2001

Let's say this.  pthread is not officially supported yet.
As I said every thing compiled, but windows managers
crashed.  I would not classify XFree86 under Cygwin as pthread safe
yet.

Suhaib