Script for create cygwin installer setup

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Thu May 10 15:05:00 GMT 2001

Ralf,

Good work man.

Currently we don't have anyone working on getting Cygwin/XFree86 to install
with the Cygwin installer, so perhaps you would like to lead that effort?
:)

Just give us details of what you want to do and submit what you come up
with.

It will be really nice to get Cygwin/XFree86 to install with the Cygwin
installer.

Harold

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com
[ mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ralf Habacker
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 2:23 AM
To: Cygwin-Xfree
Subject: Script for create cygwin installer setup

Hi people,

what do you think about using the cygwin installer for distributing the
Xfree archives. (I have seen that cygwin installer V2.50 supports bzip2
archives)

For distribution kde on cygwin with X I have created a script, which scans a
directory and produces cygwin installer conform setup.ini files.

Look at the examples.

By the way, I suggest to standardize the used file names to simplify
setup.ini creating.

Any comments are welcome.

Regards

Ralf Habacker