kudos!

John A. Turner john.turner@pobox.com
Wed May 16 16:17:00 GMT 2001

Just wanted to say congrats to all involved on the excellent
progress.  Although I've watched from the beginning, I let my
cygwin-xfree mailbox fill to over 1000 messages since I wasn't
actually using it.

But I've been home sick from work for a couple of days, had some
problems with the commercial X-server I was using (StarNet's
X-Win32), so I decided to slog through the backlog of msgs and
give it cygwin/xfree86 a shot again.

Wow!  It's really fantastic.  Again, congrats and thanks to all
involved.

I do have a couple of things I'd like to ask/report, but I'll do
so in separate msgs.

-John Turner