[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ draft

Francis VIVAT francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr
Tue May 22 01:06:00 GMT 2001

Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Reinhard Karcher" <rkarcher@frey.de>
To: "Harold Hunt" <cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: mardi 22 mai 2001 09:15
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ draft

> On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 02:41:32AM -0400, Harold Hunt wrote
> > I have posted a draft of the DocBook-based FAQ to:
> > http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html
> >
> > I would appreciate any comments, suggestions, corrections, and additions.
> >
> > In particular I need help with 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6 regarding non-U.S.
> > keyboard layouts.
> >

> 4.4: Alexander Gottwald has a modmap for a german keybord, which could
>      be use as template for other layouts. I don't have the URL any more,
>      perhaps some else could supply it.

I have one for French keyboard.
ftp://ftp.cetp.ipsl.fr/depot/xmodmap.fr

> 4.6: Have you got any other source than my posting? I would like to know,
>      if it is working for someone else too.

I still have the octal value on screen (French layout).

> Reinhard

CU
.                         \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr         | )