XFree86 CVS tree down?

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Tue May 22 10:14:00 GMT 2001

I've tried, and failed, four times today to do a CVS update of my XFree86
tree.

I have used the command that I have always used:
cvs -z4 update -d

as well as:
cvs -z3 update -d

After a few minutes time I get the message:
cvs [update aborted]: recv() from server anoncvs.xfree86.org: Connection
reset by peer

Has anyone else had problems with the XFree86 CVS tree today?  I updated my
Cygwin installation this morning, with the DLL going from 1.3.1  to 1.3.2...
I'm just wondering if the problem I'm seeing is server side or client side.

Oh, and I have rebooted since the Cygwin update.