/usr/lib/libXaw.a(Pixmap.o)(.text+0x1d4b):Pixmap.c: undefined reference to `XpmReadFileToPixmap'

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Wed May 23 04:03:00 GMT 2001

Is this not in cygwin.rules?  Rule to build shared libXpm is already
In cygwin.rules because libXpm.dll is compiled by default.

Suhaib