[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ draft

David Starks-Browning starksb@ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 23 07:15:00 GMT 2001

On Wednesday 23 May 01, Harold Hunt writes:
> Cygwin builds their documentation with db2html, and they mention in their
> FAQ that you must install DocBook-tools in order to build the documentation.
> I don't see why it would be a problem for us to do the same thing.

I'm willing to bet that the Cygwin folks building documentation are
doing so on Linux.  (I'd bet one beer, anyway.  Maybe not a whole
6-pack...)

I, for one, build the FAQ on UNIX (various, incl. RH-Linux), not Cygwin.

Cheers,
David (Cygwin FAQ maintainer)