ancient files in ftp

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Wed May 23 13:57:00 GMT 2001

Could we please remove the following from the ftp archives?  All directory
references are from the cygwin/xfree/ directory.

drivers/
	Of these I know for sure that ntux_ddx, xf_dx_2.0, xfddx_3 are dead.  I
have no idea what xf_init, xf_vfs, and xfmap are.  Currently we don't use
any external drivers, so there should not be a "drivers" directory.

framework-xf86/
	I created everything in this directory; it has all been merged into the
XFree86 CVS tree.  The files in this directory represent the very beginnings
of my work and should be removed to prevent confusion.

Thanks,