[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 3

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Thu May 24 03:46:00 GMT 2001

Still a lot missing.  Please read the existing FAQ carefully and see what
are you missing.

24-0325.tar.bz
2 (15 kB)

[ Beware of the linewrap that may occur in the URL give above. ]

Changes
1) Added a section on Licenses, Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights with
	answers to 8 questions:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#AEN92
2) Notice the part in the above section about Open Motif, it is
	kind of interesting, and news to me :)
3) Fixed the answer to building a debug version of XFree86:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#AEN401
4) Created list of questions and answers that still need to be
	transferred from the old faq.

Thank you for your interest in the project,

Harold

P.S. I'm finally going to bed now, it is 0334 here.