[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 4

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Thu May 24 17:44:00 GMT 2001

Suhaib,

> Are we going to include the missing points from present FAQ  ( am giving
> below a few important examples)?  Or is it something Rob will do?

I'm still not done with the content.  So, in short, yes, we will be
including missing points from the original FAQ.

Remember, I'm a full time college student, I have homework and stuff...
working on new features is fun (XML, new questions and answers, etc.) while
duplicating old features (old questions and answers) takes time :)