[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 4

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sun May 27 16:18:00 GMT 2001

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 05:25:00PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>howabout that CVS repository?

Wow, remind me never to volunteer to do that again.  I'd forgotten what a pain
it is to set a CVS repository up on sourceware.  "Someone" has got to set up some
scripts to do this stuff.

Anyway, it's there now:

cvs -d :ext:sources.redhat.com:/cvs/cygwin-xfree co doc

You can subscribe to cygwin-xfree-cvs@sources.redhat.com if you want to
receive notification when someone makes changes to the repository.

If you use the "cvs import" command to add stuff please be very very careful
to get the command right.  We don't want to be spewing cygwin-xfree stuff
into the rest of the repository.

cgf