Copyright [cgf, please comment]

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Thu May 31 13:46:00 GMT 2001

> I am not signing away your work.  First of all source code is different
> then documents.  The questions I raised because I was asked.  They are
> different issues.

If there are concerns regarding the license on my works, then refer to these
GNU FDL sections:
2 - Verbatim copying
3 - Copying in quantity
4 - Modifications

The GNU Free Documentation License can be read online at:
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html

A copy of the GNU Free Documentation License is included with both of the
documents I have written.

Those three sections make it quite clear that anyone is free to do almost
anything that they would like to do with my works, that was my deliberate
intention.