Select.cc patch

Giovanni Maruzzelli maruzz@matrice.it
Tue Apr 1 10:31:00 GMT 1997

Hi Sergey,

there's a site where I can find the patched stuff?
(I mean, the dll, but maybe there is also other fixes since the release of
17.1, maybe in the includes, etc.)

If not, someone knows the possible date for the next release, or I have to
get all the sources, patch them and recompile?

          *                                             *
          *                                             *
          *    MATRICE srl                              *
          *    Information Technology Solutions         *
          *    Giovanni Maruzzelli                      *
          *    maruzz@matrice.it                        *
          *    http://www.matrice.it                    *

-