tcsh, anyone?

Arlindo da Silva dasilva@woodmore.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 4 16:05:00 GMT 1997

Call me a wimp, but I hate scripting with sh.  Has anybody attempted to build
tcsh with cygwin32? I found a NT port at

         ftp://ftp.blarg.net/users/amol/

but this beta version is still a bit flaky. Thanks.

   |             ^|^                     ARLINDO DA SILVA            |
   |              |                     212 Lexington Drive          |
   |             _|_                  Silver Spring, MD 20901        |
   |     _|_|__________|_______/    mailto://dasilva@alum.mit.edu    |
   |    \  o o o o o o o  /                                          |
   |     \_______________/            Home: (301) 754-1121           |

-