latest Sergey's update (08/01) crashes on Win95

jman jman@lx.net
Mon Aug 4 09:43:00 GMT 1997

Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
System Admin. Network Consulting
http://www.deninc.com | irc.deninc.com, irc.lx.net
Email jman@lx.net or root@lx.net
Finger jman@lx.net for PGP Public Keys...