Revised licensing terms

dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Aug 4 17:28:00 GMT 1997

Hi Gordon, you wrote:

: under the terms of the GPL would remain free of charge.  (If we decide
: to charge fees for commercial use, they would probably be in line with
: the fees we charge for our commercial GNUPro compilers: in the range
: $2-3k for a single developer, $7-15k for up to five developers, and
: $25-50k for up to twenty five developers).  If you have any thoughts
: on our charging fees for the commercial use of Cygwin32, please feel
: free to email me.

AFAIK OpenNT is cheaper.
I hope that commercial use for non-competitors remains free.
The previous license fitted well for us, in contrast to GPL only.

Bye, Heribert (dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de)
-