malloc.h file needed...

Stephen Reuss sreuss@sunwise.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 4 13:02:00 GMT 1997

I'm compiling some C code (meschach libs) and need the malloc.h header
file.  I looked through the cygwin32 1.8b distribution and noted that
there is documentation about a mmalloc library.

1) Is this meant to replace the malloc stuff?
2) How do I do it?
    - suggestions in the info file are to replance defininions with
      mmalloc etc...
    - is there no header for this implementaiotn of malloc
3) Could I get the standard malloc stuff anywhere for cygwin32?

Thanks in advance

  Stephen Reuss                               =====  ======  =====
  M.A.Sc.  student, Mechanical Engineering   ==      ==      ==  ==
  University of Waterloo, Canada             =       =====   ==   =
  E-mail: sreuss@sunwise.uwaterloo.ca        ==      ==      ==  ==
  Phone : (519)888-4567 X3859                 =====  ==      =====
  Fax   : (519)888-6197                         *** G R O U P ***