Did _you_ ever try to rebuild coolview sources?

Bartlee A. Anderson banders@ECD.Rockwell.COM
Wed Dec 10 10:08:00 GMT 1997

Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
8< snip >8
> BTW, any dll compiled with cygnus tools on W95 will not work in most cases
> because of well-known "garbage filling on seek past end of file" problem.

I thought I saw that there was a couple of proposed fixes for this
problem. Is there a possible solution? Will it be in b19?

--
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division