Basic question : I don't see man.exe

Gerard Milhaud Gerard.Milhaud@esil.univ-mrs.fr
Thu Dec 11 09:05:00 GMT 1997

Hi,

    I've just installed b18, and i'm very happy to have my gnu
environment on NT. But the commands (i.e. ls) are not exactly the same
so i've tried "man ls" bash answers me that it can't find man.  I'm
wondering that man.exe is not in the bin directory where bash is. I've
seen all the man stuff in three directories in the distribution, so i
think there is a possibility to use it (and the info stuff so, because
there is not texinfo.exe or info.exe neither).

    Could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Gerard MILHAUD
Ecole Superieure d'Ingenieurs de Luminy (ESIL)

-