gcc 2.7.2 symbols not connecting with WinNT libraries

John May jmm@maurice.sunquest.com
Mon Feb 3 11:30:00 GMT 1997

In attempting to compile a program under NT using the cygwin32 gcc 2.7.2
compiler I ran into a problem where the linker could not find symbols which
were in an archive library.  The linker error messages reported the symbol
names without leading underscores whereas 'nm' reports the symbols in the
archive library as having leading underscores.

If anyone has any background on this one or has a solution to my dilemma I
would appreciate your help.

Thanks,
John May

-