"GetNumberOfConsoleInputEvents" never 0?

Peter Dalgaard BSA p.dalgaard@kubism.ku.dk
Fri Feb 28 10:45:00 GMT 1997

Sergey Okhapkin <sos@prospect.com.ru> writes:

> Tony FITZPATRICK wrote:
> > I am working on texinfo in the cdk source release and having trouble with
> > the "info.exe" reader. The function "GetNumberOfConsoleInputEvents"
> always
> > returns 1 when it should be returning 0. "fhandler.cc" seems to expect it
>
> Yes. After keypress and read() it returns 1 due to key release event. To
> process this properly fhandler.cc should take in mind VMIN and VTIME fields
> in termio structure.

Does this have anything to do with the character composition bug?
(I.e. dead keys not working - tilde/backquote gone on my keyboard)

~~~~~~~~~~ - (p.dalgaard@biostat.ku.dk)             FAX: (+45) 35327907
-