GDB problem

Mark Hamann hamann@myk.ilc.or.jp
Sun Jul 6 04:46:00 GMT 1997

I have just installed the Win32 tools in Windows 95 and I am having some
problems.  The GDB environment is very unstable.  It causes my system to
crash or causes bash to hang up when the debugged program finishes or I use
the 'kill' command or I use the 'close' from the menu bar.  I can use
'quit' from the menu bar, but I still have to hit ctrl-alt-del and
terminate the task manually.  I would invoke the command line version if I
had an xterm or the DOS prompt had scrollbars.  Is there something I can
do?

I looked through the archives for this question, but I didn't see it.  All
of the questions looked like a higher level than this and everyone seems to
be using NT, so accept my apologies. Maybe someday I will know what I am
doing and my company will take OS's seriously and switch from 95 to NT;->.

Thanks,
Mark Hamann

-