BugView updated.

Chris Faylor cgf@bbc.com
Mon Jul 14 09:01:00 GMT 1997

In article < 9707140307.AA18207@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu >,
Mumit Khan  <khan@xraylith.wisc.edu> wrote:
>Sergey,
>
>Thanks for all the great work you're putting into winsup, and putting up
>the patched cygwin DLL and libcygwin.a!
>
>The only caveat is that I need to have a patched source tree (for various
>reasons, the least of which is that I never work on Win32 box, rather use
>linux and have some local modifications), I still would love to get a
>complete diff since b18 release.
>
>I hand patched most of your patches available from your site, and looks
>like the only piece I'm missing is the one that add 'rusage' handling.
>Hopefully someone on the mailing list already has this patch?
>
>Anybody out there managed to create a patch with respect to b18? Don't
>tell me I'm the only who builds everything from source ;-?

No.  I build from source, too, but I think that Sergey is constrained by
the fact that some of the code is actually part of the Cygnus development
tree and Cygnus doesn't want to release their stuff yet.
--
http://www.bbc.com/	cgf@bbc.com			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."