no doc subdirectory

Steve Anthony 0002060165@MCIMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 19 21:05:00 GMT 1997

-- [ From: STEVE ANTHONY * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

I downloaded (~14MB) and installed beta 18 cdk.exe. The following is stated in
the README.TXT file:

The "doc" subdirectory in this release contains a complete set of
reference manual entries in Windows help format.

The "lib/tk4.2/demos" directory contains a number of pre-canned
scripts that demonstrate various features of Tk.  The file
"lib/tk4.2/demos" is a script that you can use to invoke many
individual demonstrations of Tk's facilities.

The "doc" subdirectory and reference manual entries in Windows help format and
"lib/tk4.2/demos" directory do not exist. Therefore I have no help files or
demos. Where can I download these?

Please repond. 2060165@mcimail.com Thanks
-