platform SDK for use with mingw32 cygwin32

Mikey *jeffdb@netzone.nospam.com
Sun Jul 20 03:30:00 GMT 1997

Well it took me about 2 months longer than I
thought it would, but I finally got SDK_4_ming_cygwin32.tar.gz
posted to
ftp://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/incoming
it probably won't get moved to /pub/gnu* until monday or tuesday,
but at least it's there ;^)

This is my attempt at a completely vanilla win32 compiler
(mostly) able to compile/link vc++ win32 source code
unchanged, by using the platform SDK headers/libs
gnu-cygwin32 and mingw32.

It includes GNUmakefiles and (minor) source patches
for compiling 90+ applications contained in the win32api.exe
from micros*** as well as a full set of ed diffs to the micros***
win32 headers.

attached is the readme.SDK contained in the package
it goes into a little more detail about what's involved in
putting everything together, and tells you how to get started.

Why spend $250 $500 or even $1000 to be able to compile win32 code
when cygnus and micros*** will help you do it for free?

Next maybe Mosaic.

ENJOY!!!
(*jeffdb@netzone.nospam.com)
Remove *&.nospam from the above to reply
         Mikey