vim5.0k under NT4 problem

Jerome Gay gay@aspentec.com
Thu Jul 24 11:07:00 GMT 1997

 Hi folks,

I eventually succeeded in building vim5.0k under NT4/SP3 with the latest
coolview from Sergey (dated 07/24). My main problem was due to text mount
instead of binary mounts... Thanks you all for your help.

I built vim5.0k with terminfo (ncurses is installed), I set TERM=linux,
TERMINFO=/usr/local/share/terminfo and removed @7, &7 entries and rebuilt
compiled version of linux terminfo.... vim is still not working properly, it
starts normally, but the screen refresh is desperately slow (several seconds
between a key-stroke and the effect....).
Any ideas/help ?
Thanks.

Jerome aka gay@aspentech.com

-